Everything Dried In Less Than 30 Hours!
Drying fast is not just convenient: it is critical. Drying water damaged homes and businesses is imporant. But drying them faster is critical! The longer it takes to dry a water damaged building, the more expenses and damages increase. For example: mold, floor and wall warpage, out of home costs, and other repairs increase as the structure remains wet. Speed drying a water damaged structure eliminates or greatly reduces these damages and expenses.
Conventional drying: Three to Five days.
Conventional drying procedures (extraction, air movement, dehumidification) typically require three to five days to dry.
With the newest technology: 30 HOURS or less. New research shows that delivering heat and containing it to the water saturated surfaces and materials will dry the same damage in 30 hours or less. Drying structures in record time will reduce stress and inconvenience for the owner, and reduce risk and damage costs.
TES, the latest in drying technology, dries most water damages in 30 HOURS or less! Tes forces a high volume of heat directly into the water saturated area, rapidly evaporating the water. The vapor is then eliminated with air evacuation. All this boils down to: real dry, real fast. That means less damage, less money lost. Advantages of TES include:
- Dry carpet/carpet cushion in place, saving carpet cushion replacement
- Dry the walls, sill plates, and wall cavities without removing the wall boards
- Dry hardwoods, substrates, tile and concrete with non destructive tenting
- Prevent mold, rot and decay from prolonged soaking
- Drying without demolition – saves labor, hauling, replacement and repair